Sunday, May 3, 2009

Real properties that I am interested in

Hi, everyone!

I started my house hunting process a few weeks ago, yet I am still searching for my perfect buyer agent. And here's what I am interested in:
  • Multi-family units (duplex) under $650k OR 2B/2B condo under $250k OR 1B/1B condo around $200k
  • Area: South San Francisco Bay Area -- West Sunnyvale (94086,94087) and the surrounding neighborhoods
I know this may be a bit tough to find and a lot of such properties fall into short-sale or REO categories. That's why I need someone experienced with short-sale process and really familiar with these areas. If you are an real estate agent with high confidence and strong work ethic, please leave your contacts below or drop me an email at cahomebuyer@gmail.com. And if this turns out to be a successful house buying process, you would be honored here with all the credits you deserve.

Questions or comments? Email cahomebuyer@gmail.com or visit CA Home Buyer